Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Great Dancers Eat Their Peas

I had a couple funny conversations with Kennedy today.  The first was when we were driving to the grocery store.  She really likes to say "no" lately so I started asking her questions.

"Are we going to buy a hippopotamus today?"
"No..."
"Are we going to buy a house today?"
"No..."
I went on to ask a million questions asking about galoshes, mustache removers, dishwashers, anything I could think of.  Every time she proudly said no.

On the way home from the store, I asked her,
"Did we buy a hippopotamus?"
"Yeah!"
ok.
"Did we buy a house?"
"Yeah!"
"...did we buy galoshes?"
"No..."

So now I'm glad we have a house to keep our hippo in :)  Let's hope we don't need rainy days shoes...

As we were finishing up dinner, Kennedy was playing with the peas on the plate, but hadn't touched them yet.  I told her, "Peas are good to eat.  They make you a good dancer."  She promptly put a handful into her mouth and then started to dance.  It rocked.

And now a picture.  Because life is better with baby pictures.

She's going to need glasses someday from trying mine on. At least she's cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment