Thursday, September 28, 2017

Utah Trip Part One



So back in APRIL (It's almost October---I got really behind! I never posted these cute pictures) we went to Utah!!!  It was the perfect trip and we had so much fun.


airplane!




It's such a challenge to keep toddlers busy and happy on airplanes.  we did some letter finding together.

And some Daniel Tiger

Look at the beautiful mountains!

Breakfast with Derek's bestie Andy

My family picked us up at Derek's parent's house and we drove to Southern Utah


Not planned, but totally matchy


Cuuuuuute.  Even cuter now that she's about 6 months older and bigger.







It's funny the things you care about and how they change over time.  I remember really wanting to get this picture of Kennedy because it was a new shirt and I just thought the lemon on it was so cute.  So I wanted a picture.  Now I'm laughing --because it's cute, but I definitely didn't need to worry so much. 



I LOVE this picture of us.  I was so happy hiking together.

cute Thatcher family.  (Jennie's my sister for any newcomers--hahaha.  Laughing because I think it's a couple friends and my mom still who read this soooooo you all know who Jennie is. Thanks for reading guys hahaha)











My cute parents.

2 comments:

  1. Those are such pretty pictures! I love lower calf Creek.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennie's your sister?? But she doesn't look anything like you.

    ReplyDelete