Sunday, June 15, 2014

My dad rocks.

Happy Father's Day to all dads out there!

Mothers Day and Fathers Day posts are really hard to write.  There's just so, so SO much to write, and I never feel like I can stuff enough love in there for how much I feel.

But here's some things I want to write about my dad.

-He's an amazing marathon runner.  I can't keep count, but he's run over ten.
-He cries a lot and it's very cute.
-He works so hard.  He gets up in the wee hours of the morning (like...4am) to get going on things.  And yet he always has the energy to spend time with his kids whether it's four-square, helping us with math, or discussing life plans.
-He does so much service.  He's always helping clean someones yard, shovel snow, talk to someone who needs him. I love that example.
-I learn so much about our Heavenly Father from watching my dad.  About unconditional love, and about His role in our lives.  I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful father!!

No comments:

Post a Comment